Edith's first few days

Well we are 3 days into being parents as so far it is amazing! Edith is such a good girl, sleeps loads and feeds when she should (sometimes refusing to wake up to be fed!) Amber is doing great too, still walking slowly but making a great recovery. We are having so much fun with all this time together, it will be horrible when I have to go back to work! We sit all together and watched conference and it was beautiful.









Edith in one of the sleep gowns Amber made out of a pre-pregnant top.



Chilling with Dad in the morning.



Edith in the Sleep gown Auntie Erin brought over when she visited.



And again since she looks so cute in it!


Setting the mood for the rest of her life.....chilled!


This is visual proof that I have got my hands dirty (quite literally a few times!)


I really was that happy as it was quick and Edith didn't cry.


And this is how happy she was! Either that or she was filling the nappy again!


Daddy Daughter Time

3 comments:

erin said...

I like the picture of Ashley and Edith together. So cute. I think she looks kind of like Mara. Wouldn't that be cute if they looked alike? I think Mara looks like Aspen, too, but Shelly doesn't see it. Anyway, love you guys. Thanks for posting more pics. I've been dying to see them.

Anonymous said...

She really does look so chill and relaxed. What a good girl you have been blessed with!

Mandy sue said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys! We love all the pics and look forward to more.