Ambers Birthday

So, I went a little crazy with a dry wipe maker pen.  I don't like giving cards, so I wrote it on the mirror and the toilet!  I stayed in bed whilst she got up for work! Hahaha

I built her her own little fort thing so we could look at the stars (the blanket) and watch Enchanted which Amber got for her bday.





Ok, so we don't have a dining room, and the living room was off limits at this point.  We were confined to the spectacular dressing room/junk room. I cleaned it up the best i could and plonked the table in there. It worked out okay....i think!


Amber requested that there be a fort erected by the time she got home.....so using the wood from our old bed the we STILL haven't got rid off, I constructed this fine...thing...Amber wanted to stare up at the stars too, so i improvised with the Star pattern blanket! Im, rather proud of that bit!


Urm, well, you can make up your own caption for this one. I think a special star will be awarded to whoever comes up with the funniest!


Despite my best efforts, I still got the chocolates that had alcohol and all that silly stuff in them! I did look in the shop but I think that my brain saw the agreeable price and blocked out certain ingredients! Shame.


She was unbelievably excited about this present....


The call home


So on the whole, I think I ticked all the boxes on Amber's birthday wish list. Thank goodness there is another 364 days till the next one!

4 comments:

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!! I hope your having a good day. It looks like it. :) I love the movie Enchanted. Good choice. Have fun.

erin said...

Happy Birthday Amber! I thought about you all day, but not at an appropriate time to call you. Sorry! I hope you had fun. Way to go Ashley, for all the b-day celebration.

erin said...

I like your dark hair, Amber.

Hey Jude! said...

You are so happy and I totally love it!!!