Chatsworth House with Martin and Sarah







Here it is, the beautiful Chatsworth House.  It really is huge with absolutely extensive and breath taking grounds.  (I feel so cool to say extensive .. like I'm from that time period!)  Anyway, it was a great day trip with Martin, Ash's brother, and his wife, Sarah.  
















Ash looks like Quazimodo here, bless him!  Outside the stables, where they now have shops and food .. lovely sandwiches and cheap-ish jewelry shops.










At the back of the house is a man made waterfall.  It's formed in stairs that people can walk up.  At the top is this building with it's fountain.  The view from the top is beautiful!
























4 comments:

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Looks really fun and exciting. I like the pictures. :)

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Sorry I had to comment one more time. I really like your hair dark. When did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Hey - I want to go see Pemberley! Very cool! Hope you guys are doing well.

Brandis said...

hey amber! it's fun to catch up on your exciting english life!! if we come visit england will you give us the full tour?