Harry Potter night

I was so excited about going to Harry Potter that I made this shirt. I even got Ash to put on a scarf and drew a scar on his forehead (much better than an actual scar). People looked at me like I was crazy, because, you see, people in England don't dress up for opening night at the cinema. It's not like I was dressed up in full witch garb, though it should be noted that Ash almost dressed up like Hagrid.
(Unfortunately, all of my other pregnancy pictures that I was importing for Erin will not import to this blog. I'm sorry.)
Also, I did get a massive hair cut last week. The hair dresser wouldn't cut off any more than what he did. He feared that I wouldn't like it much shorter. I'll probably get it cut again after little one makes her grand appearance and my hair stops falling out.

4 comments:

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Love the belly shot. I loved Harry Potter it was so good. You look small when are you due again? Im getting alot bigger faster this time around. Girls are so fun.... YAY!!! So excited for you. Keep in touch. :)

erin said...

Yay! Love the shirt, love your hair.

Anonymous said...

I love that you dressed up!!!hahaha! Also, YOUR PREGO!!! YAY FOR YOU! When are you due??? I'm so happy for you!

Me said...

I am so glad that you finally put some belly pictures up! I've been dying to see you prego!
And as for the haircut, its cute. He doesn't have the same skills as me... but really, who could?