Hey! There is a baby in there!!

This is the baby on her first scan. She looks like an alien, but we were so excited to see her. It really put my mind at ease. We both were a bit teary.
Our 20 week scan: We found out that she is a girl, that her little mouth moves like crazy, that she has SUPER long legs, and that she NEVER stops moving. I had to go for a walk to get her to go to sleep so that they could finish the measurements. Even in her sleep, she wiggles.
We were lucky that they got a picture exactly when she stretched her legs out. That is her stomach and legs.




About 2 seconds after they caught this picture, it became ridiculously creepy, because she moved her face forward and we could see her eyeballs. I love this picture, because her arm is up over her head. She kept scratching her head and talking. I love seeing her little face.

1 comment:

erin said...

It's so fun to see the sonogram pictures. I can't wait to meet her! And thanks for FINALLY putting new pictures on your blog! Now my day is complete.