Adventures with Vern

When Vern came to visit in March, we went to York (where I breastfed in the minster between two plaques that people seemed to find fascinating once I started .. I'm sure it's just me, but Vern did get a picture of me with people ridiculously close and looking. Also, I'm not so certain that I was supposed to be sitting in the chair that I was in; it looked really old). We also went to Hardwick Hall, London (pictured below), and Edinburgh. We were in the car loads. Edith was such a champ!!
Edith is beneath the coat. We are at a restaurant. On the other side of the gate is a disapproving woman who very likely got a pretty good look at my boob. Behind me, through the window and across the street, is the Tower of London and, farther, Tower Bridge. Very cool!
It was raining and we forgot (or lost) the rain cover to the stroller. This was the first time that Edith was forward facing in the stroller. I was very worried about her feet being cold, but she kept kicking the blanket off. Ashley fashioned a covering with the umbrella, very clever man, but we had to buy hats to keep us dry.


Fancy hats. We are in a park right by Buckingham Palace. It was beautiful!

No comments: