Rufford Park and a few pics around town

The weather had been so nice that we decided to go out and take some pictures (with my new, beautiful camera!). I love this head band that Edith is wearing. It'll look even cuter when she has more hair.













We went to Belton House with Ash's family on the Friday before Easter. They had a playground and I really had to contain myself. I love playgrounds!! I wanted to slide on the slides with the kids. Instead, I went for the swings. I love swings!! Edith really didn't seem bothered. I'm sure that she will be one day. (Note the incredibly cute shoes and skinny jeans -- on my baby. My footwear is all about practicality. That said, after this, I bought the family wellies.)


Edith loves her door bouncer. I think that it is so funny to put her tutu - thanks Erin - on over the bouncer and watch her bounce all over the place. She looks so cute! Then, she discovers her fun tutu and sticks it in her mouth. Who would have thought that tulle could get so wet?!?


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Love all the pictures! Edith is absolutely adorable, I just want to squish her!

Mandy sue said...

PRICELESS! She is getting so big!

erin said...

Yay! Finally! Edith is so cute - love those cheeks. I can't believe how much she looks like Ashley. I wish you guys were coming this summer so I could squeeze her. Oh yeah, your hair is cute Amber! Do you love having short hair? I'm thinking it's time for me, too.

Anonymous said...

The tutu is great! Love it!

Jenn said...

I LOVE reading your blog and seeing the adorable pics of Edith and you!

I love you and wish you didn't live so far away but I am grateful for blogs because it's a way to keep in touch with friends I love like you! : )