I've discovered that I do THE most embarrassing things as a baby-entertainer/feeder. Ash doesn't have enough patience (or raw entertaining talent) to feed Edith. Honestly. If any other adult were present when I tried to feed her, she wouldn't be so well fed, I think. No one will ever know. I will keep feeding her when no one is around to watch me act like a monkey or an airplane. Those little delights will stay with me alone. (Believe it or not, Edith absolutely LOVES pineapple. She ate 2 or so big pieces at her grandparent's house on Sunday.)
Oh! And we are now at 4 teeth with 2 on the way. Poor girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the things we do as moms to get our kids to eat or do other things. Tate HATES getting pictures and i seriously act like a crazy person to try to make him smile. Super Emberassing! Poor teething girl. Hope they come in soon:)

Ken Devine said...

I think there is something wrong with the post prompts on my blog. I had no idea you'd posted so much.
Nice photos...are you SURE she likes pineapple?

Mandy sue said...

Love it! You are both so dang cute! We miss ya lady.